- SAQA Unit Standard Aligned Course Manuals are used for all General and Unit Standard Courses.
- Certificates of Attendance granted on completion of general courses / programs.
- Or Accreditation Certificate awarded, on Unit Standard Aligned Courses and Programs (which would include Assessment/Exam).
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) service is provided.
- Course Outlines reflect how comprehensive our courses are (see samples for MS-Word I, II, III).
- Special approach is used to help learners handle different program versions, by qualified Instructors -we accommodate for MS-Office 2003/2007/2010,and MS-Windows XP/ 7
- Quality guaranteed; cost effective; and flexible services
- Professional, dedicated, and caring Staff.
- Nice, friendly, relaxed environment; with top professional equipments, provided.
- Morning (and afternoon) tea/coffee/biscuits breaks; and lunch (on full day courses) provided.
- Parking is available inside and in front of our Training Centre.
- Innovating for a safer world, our centre is equipped with safety monitors and alarm system.
Fully instructed, outcomes based, methodology
Realizing the full potential of learners
Sustainable, leading to learner's personal growth
Promoting carrier development
Purpose oriented and designed to improve relevant skills and competencies
Promoting learners' understanding
Developing learners' ability to follow the instructions on course manuals
Promoting unity in diversity.
Patient, caring; and passionate about sharing knowledge
State-of-art training and fully attentive to every 'pause' of all learners
Time schedule Terms and Conditions:
Provided dates are subject to change with prior notice when registered; and are based on availability and first comes first served. The Date/Time Schedule is to be confirmed at registration and checked prior to attendance.
For group attendance, in addition to above dates, you may suggest your preferred/not preferred dates, well in advance; and we will try to accommodate you - negotiable.
Re-schedule Fee and cancellation fees to be stated on quotation.
Coming from out of Port Elizabeth?
Nearby Accommodation Info, for you:
Newton Park/ Mill Park/ Mount Croix areas, in Port Elizabeth
Amanzi Guest House: 30-7th Avenue, Newton Park,
Copper Pot Guest House: 4 Lucas Street, Newton Park,
Buckingham Place: 42 Buckingham Place, Mount Croix
T/F 041 373-0665 / 373-0722
Greenacres Guest Lodge: 230 Cape Road, Mill Park
Quality Guaranteed, for Affordable Price. No struggles, after-training support is provided